Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
- Why thank you. TheHeadSage 07:54, Mar 9, 2005 (UTC)
It would have been preferable if you had not edited the Wii article after it was moved away, and instead moved the other article back. This way, edit history and all are preserved. One can't move an article back after an edit has been made, though, until the one to move to has been deleted by an admin. -- Consumed Crustacean | Talk | 08:13, 27 June 2006 (UTC)